This is the last post I’ll ever make on this blog.
I’ve cleaned it up, made it presentable, deleted all the pointless, inaccurate or stupid posts. Turned it into a memorial, pretty much. Only kept the things people still link to.
I don’t know how this is still getting 30+ views a day. Or why it has followers, of all things. On the off chance anyone sees this post pop up in their notification queue or something, sorry! It’s not an update, it’s a tombstone.
Here’s a comprehensive index of everything left:
- A poorly written guide to Broadcom wireless cards on Linux.
- A poorly written guide to file transfer over serial cable.
- An outdated guide to making reverse scrolling work in an outdated version of Ubuntu.
- A very much outdated post about MIUI.
- A post about saving music from Shoutcast streams.
- A guide to the primitive Xmodmap-based approach to reverse scrolling.
- A compiled AutoHotKey script for reverse scrolling in Windows.
- A tutorial on how to unlock older Huawei mobile broadband modems.
- A poorly written guide to running Mac OS 6 on the Nintendo DS.
- A post on making Arch boot from USB even when it doesn’t want to.
- A post on how to nuke Gnome from orbit on Debian systems.
I didn’t bother to save any screenshots of the myriad Linux setups I’ve used over the years. Sorry. But since nobody ever came here for them, it must not be too much of a loss.
Please don’t post comments. Auto-approval is off, so they’ll just be stuck in the moderation queue for all of eternity. Or until Automattic goes bankrupt, anyway.
So, that’s about it, kids! Remember to be nice, wash behind your ears, and never ever start a blog if you’re under 18. You’ll regret it later.